Sedu Revolution Styling Iron features revolutionary technologies that allow you to create any hairstyle imaginable with half of the time and virtually no damage. Sedu Revolution’s Ultra Smooth 1.5 inch plates leave your hair shiny and healthy. Includes 2 year warranty and free heat proof mat/pouch.
Why is the Sedu Revolutionary?
- Sedu Revolution takes hairstyling to the next level with its revolutionary Freestyle Guiding System. The anti-slip edges capture all the hairs within the plates, preventing them from slipping outside the plates. This allows one smooth pass through your hair, reducing the damage multiple passes can cause.
Sedu Revolution Styling Iron
- Anti-slip edges capture all the hair, preventing stray hairs from slipping between the plates, causing snags and damage.
- Optimized for versatile styling, the curved edge plates allow for smooth styling without creating kinks or dents in the hair like other irons.
Other Flat Irons
- In traditional irons, the hair strands can slip and fall out of the plates. These stray hair strands are likely to be trapped between plates and the body of the iron, resulting in snagging, pulling, frizz and damage.
- Rigid plate edges create unnatural dents in hair, especially when the iron is used for creating flips or curls.
- Unique curved edge plates allow the styling freedom of creating any look you want! From straight and sleek, to sexy waves, to mega curls, this tool does it all!
- Ultra-smooth, highly polished plates eliminate mechanical damage to your hair such as friction, snagging, stretching or pulling of your hair.
- True Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Technology enables plate to produces a potent mass of negative ions and far-infrared heat. Negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair while far infrared heat penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster styling with less damage.
- Fast heat-up time! Sedu delivers constant heat for a quicker and healthier styling process.
- Adjustable temperature: 180F – 450F (120C – 230C) for all hair types. For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised. For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended. For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on a high setting is recommended.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed body for added control and ease while styling.
- DO NOT USE VOLTAGE CONVERTER with flat iron, may cause damage to flat iron.
- Unplug Iron prior to placing in pouch and allow to cool. Do not store iron while still at full heat in pouch.
- Professional 9 foot swivel cord
- Easy to read light – Red when heating up, blue/red blinking when ready to use, blue while cooling down.
- TWO YEAR (2) warranty.
- heat mat/pouch is included. Allow iron to cool completely prior to storing in pouch.