FHI Heat turns up the power with its new EPS series of professional styling tools. Sporting a sleek matte arctic silver finish, these styling tools are designed for heavy duty professional use, constructed with upgraded motors, heaters and components to withstand the rigorous demands of the salon environment.
The evolution continues with FHI Heat¹s Elite Professional Series (EPS ) styling iron. FHI Heat EPS Flat Iron is the ultimate blend of performance and style, and designed specifically with the stylist in mind. The EPS iron will become the new benchmark for all styling irons.
- Plate width: 1 inch
- Digital temperature control with color coding for Precise heat with settings from 266°F to 450°F for specific hair types and textures
- Hand touch technology provides an energy efficient Sleep Mode with rapid heat up to its optimum temperature as soon as you pick up the iron for use
- Auto Shut Off after 1 hour
- Oversized PTFC (Positive Temperature Frequency Control) Heater offers even temperature distribution on the plate surface
- Triple layer process of scratch-resistant ceramic plates with Black Diamond produces up to 25% more moisture-locking ions
- Hair Types Coarse, Thick Hair – Red Zone 410°F – 450°F (210°C – 232°C)
- Wavy, Curly & Permed Hair – Blue Zone 356°F – 392°F (180°C – 200°C)
- Fine or Normal Hair – Green Zone 266°F – 338°F (130°C – 170°C)
- RAPIDTEK™ Heating Technology provides quick heat-up time with virtually instantaneous heat recovery
- Produces gentle far-infrared heat and low Electromagnetic Field (EMF) to prevent damage to the hair
- Floating and beveled plates are perfect for creating curls, waves, flips and ringlets
- 10″ professional tangle free swivel cord
- Universal voltage 100-240V
- One year warranty
- Plug the iron into an appropriate power supply. The digital LCD screen will light up and show the iron is in “OFF” Mode.
- Press and hold the Power Button for THREE seconds to turn on the iron. When powered on the digital LCD screen will be Green.
- Press the (+) or (-) buttons to increase or decrease the temperature of the iron.
- Please select the appropriate temperature based on specific hair type and texture. The color of the digital LCD screen is color coded based on the following temperature ranges:
a. Green (Fine or Normal Hair) – 266°F to 338°F (130°C – 170°C)
b. Blue (Wavy, Curly & Permed Hair) – 356°F to 392°F (180°C – 200°C)
c. Red (Coarse, Thick Hair) – 410°F to 450°F (210°C – 232°C)
- To change the temperature reading from Celsius to Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit to Celsius, please press the “+” and “-“buttons at the same time when the iron is turned on.
- When the iron has not been used for 3 minutes, it will automatically go into an energy efficient Sleep Mode. To bring the iron back to its set temperature and out of Sleep Mode, simply pick up the iron for use and through Hand Touch Technology the iron will automatically heat up to the set temperature.
- The iron also features an Auto Shut Off feature when the iron has been on for 1 hour without use.
There are no reviews yet